Sunday 9 April 2017

[Discussion] Why did I used to cringe when seeing motivational quotes? Why do some people hate motivational speakers like Tony Robbins?

I've recently been on a motivational material kick since stopping drinking 7 months ago. Recently I Have been watching everything Tony Robins.

I remember before all this I used to CRINGE when seeing motivational stuff. I don't know why. Did anyone else used to feel like that or still does feel like that?

Also, why do people hate motivational type speakers? Is it the anger or fear inside the person that makes them not like the speaker? Does that person feel like their ego is being attacked by someone telling them what to do? For example, people make fun of Tony Robbins but he's helped thousands of people, famous and not, and has fed millions through donations. How is this guy bad?



Submitted April 10, 2017 at 03:26AM by alext72888 http://ift.tt/2oWfQgJ

No comments:

Post a Comment