Friday 28 April 2017

[Story] I've just bought an one way ticket to London to pursue my dream.

Let me introduce myself. Im 19yo, and I live in Spain, my family is rich, I've everything I would ever want. My parent pay my rent, I've a brand new car, I get money for almost everything I ask, etc...

And you know what? I hate it. I want to start from scratch, with no help. I want to suffer and be beaten by life, to start over and over no matter what happens.

Thats why im leaving everything, geting all my saved money (from presents, summer work, etc...) which is about 2000 USD. And heading to london. No one knows it yet.

I've bought an one way ticket for July 1st. I'm bringing with me my own movie script. And I will work no matter what happens to get someones attention and eventually get hired for acting or figure a way to direct a movie. In the meanwhile I will be trying to get the greencard and travell to hollywood and by the way I will be learning english, which is always useful.

I've done a lot of crazy things in my life, like leaving college with 18 to start my own business (which went a bit wrong), and then being forced to start college again.

But I feel like i Live in a fucking bubble, and I need to get out to suffer and learn from life

I want to eat the fucking world, and I know its in my hand to do it.

Whish me luck, because theres no way back.

///It's better to regret what you have done than what you haven't.///

Am I mad? Definitely, but I dont care.



Submitted April 29, 2017 at 02:50AM by Redditacount288 http://ift.tt/2pdFYGg

No comments:

Post a Comment