Saturday 29 April 2017

[Tool]How I became my own coach!

Ever since I watched this video of a boxer getting motivated in the corner between rounds by his coach, it fascinated me. The focus of the boxer, the energy of the coach the belief that he had in him, you can see in both of their faces, just unreal... It gave me goosebumps. I really wanted to replicate that feeling by myself and I couldn’t just find some guy to shout at me every day so I decided to be that guy myself. The boxer and the coach. I started reading motivational books, printing motivational quotes and hanging them everywhere. Talking to myself in the mirror, repeating all those phrases, believing in myself. Every morning in the shower reading the quotes of my shower curtain getting hyped and ready for a new challenge. I started to be more confident, more enthusiastic about everything. I noticed the change in my attitude, it became more positive. I am just riding this thing and I recommend everyone just to try this and I guarantee you, you will see changes immediately. My point is surround yourself with positive thoughts and repeat them to yourself, some of you might think it’s lame but at some point I swear to god you will feel like shouting that stuff in public!



Submitted April 29, 2017 at 11:52PM by ne110r http://ift.tt/2pJqDOZ

No comments:

Post a Comment