Sunday 30 April 2017

[Discussion] I can't be bothered to find a job lol

I recently graduated college. I actually haven't worked in a couple years, my old job was retail. I figured I'd get back into the working mindset by finding some part-time work for a few months then going for something related to my degree.

I'm someone who lets the "meaning" of their job really affect them (retail gradually depressed me). So I can get demoralized if I can't think of anywhere tolerable to work. However, bills must be paid.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I know the part-time menial work won't be permanent, but it just feels like I'm going to get depressed once I start working. I know it's a good idea to want to work, but I'm just trying to... want it more, see it as a good thing that I want, not just have to do. Thanks!



Submitted May 01, 2017 at 04:56AM by YOUR_DEAD_TAMAGOTCHI http://ift.tt/2pl39P3

No comments:

Post a Comment