Saturday, 22 April 2017

I have very little willpower lately [Discussion]

Lately I've been feeling a little lost and out of control. I get off work and usually go to they gym but for the last month or so I just argue my way out of it. I'll tell myself things like oh you ate good today you don't need to go, or you deserve a day off, you have a bad headache just skip today, ect ect and even though I REALLY want to go to the gym and work out I find myself at home wondering why I have no willpower to go out. This happens with everything from my eating habits to my spending habits and my work ethic is even suffering... I honestly am so clueless why I continue to argue with myself to not do the things I want or should be doing. Can anyone give some insight into whats happening to me?



Submitted April 22, 2017 at 08:59AM by KingFoopy http://ift.tt/2p1DlWd

No comments:

Post a Comment