Sunday 9 April 2017

[Discussion] I'm a sophomore in college who feels like the world is crashing down upon me.

I don't know what to do. My life feels like a mess. My grades are falling from As to Bs and I'm lost on my college major. This may sound petty, but I think I want to go to a top law school which entails me to keep a high GPA. I'm currently majoring in business but I don't think it's for me. If I change my major to something else at this point my schools curriculum would make me graduate 7 classes behind. My college experience has been terrible as I've made no new friends and I have to commute to school from over an hour away every single day (I couldn't afford to live on campus and no one would cosign student loans for me). My home life has always sorta sucked because all my family except for maybe my mom does not seem to be interested in me. I just can't take it anymore and I don't feel motivated to do anything. Everyone at school around me seems to have their life together and it kills me. I'm constantly stressed out with my situation and I think it bars me from finding my true passion (and it certainly isn't business). I'm not happy at all and it's starting to become a larger depression that I don't know how to get out of.



Submitted April 10, 2017 at 12:40AM by xBioInfinite http://ift.tt/2oeUkUH

No comments:

Post a Comment