I've spent the last 5 years of my life prioritizing relationships and putting other people above myself. I recently found out that I can't even go half a day by myself. I always end up talking to other people and trying to help them with their problems rather than focus on my own. At the end of the day I would say that I was happy since I helped someone else, but when it's 3 in the morning and I cant sleep with no one else to distract me I realized I kind of hate myself.
I don't want to depend on others for short bursts of happiness, I want to be able to spend time alone with myself and actually like who I am and have the potential to become. I'm not sure if there's any way to answer this but if anyone knows this feeling and has dealt with it I really would like some direction. I've been eating healthier and going to the gym more but I think this is way more than just me not liking my body.
Submitted April 24, 2017 at 06:27AM by Toddpole- http://ift.tt/2ojF1NA
No comments:
Post a Comment