Hi, this is my first post. I'm kind of struggling with something and I think I need some help. In the last couple of months I've been feeling really unhappy or something like that, it's hard to explain but I'll do my best.
I used to be a very social, fun and chill guy. I had a lot of friends, enjoyed every single day of life, practiced a lot of different sports which I enjoyed a lot etc. I was just really happy. I don't know when and how this happened but the halpiness came to a sudden end. At this moment I literally hate everything in my life and I have no idea why. It feels like my personality and mind split into two. I don't feel like doing anything while at the same time I want to get things done. I hate communicating with people and want to be alone all the time while at the same time I really want to reconnect to my friends who I lost during the last couple of months. And so on. School is going insanely bad (I will mostly likely fail my exams since I don't do anthing), my social life is non existent anymore and I think I'm really unhappy. I even don't feel like playing videogames anymore while I used to love it so much (spent at least 4-5 hoirs each day playing videogames). I feel like I just want to lay on my bed and be alone, while at the same time I wanna go out, have fun, meet people or even meet a nice girl.
Literally everything in my life is going bad at this moment: school, social contact, work, health.. everything. I hate the place where I'm living, I hate my assets, I hate the person who I am. I spent a lot of time on social media seeing people who some what succeeded in life and are happy. Living in a nice country having great friends and a life goal. And here I am, a broke college student with no bright future at all. I want to be some what like them, but I know I can NEVER have such a life. I want to be some what succesfull, I want to feel completer, I want to have a goal in life. I just want to be happy again...
Submitted April 24, 2017 at 04:37AM by yeboiiiiiiiiiii http://ift.tt/2pUtiW0
No comments:
Post a Comment