Wednesday 1 February 2017

[Tool] Simulate the side effects of procrastination early enough to avoid it in the right times

Since a month or even longer I have started a different approach in dealing with my procrastination and this new approach works way better than I thought:

Every time I leave something out on my todo-list because of procrastination I will write it additionally on the next possible day.

For example:

Thursday: important call Friday: important call, important call

And so on. This gives me the feedback that every time I avoid doing something today the workload increases and the urge to do it increases a lot. I only do that for every day where it would have been actually possible to do the task, for example Sundays do not add entries for important calls.



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 05:21PM by LemonEdition http://ift.tt/2jWqpji

No comments:

Post a Comment