Sunday 26 February 2017

[Discussion] My Life Is All Over The Place. I Want To Do 100 Things And At The Same Thing Nothing. I use the future to avoid today, and today I just float through the day waiting until it ends. How do I go from reactive to proactive?

I'm not depressed. I've successfully gotten out of depression with lots of help.

What I'm stuck on now is pushing out of a daily limbo where I want to do many things, but I end up accomplishing almost nothing. My life is very reactive rather than proactive. I only do things if I have to, like school or work.

It's weird because I thought getting out of depression would give me that boost of energy to take on the world. Instead, I'm still stuck in limbo, but now I accept it. I've become complacent with where I am, and it used to be the depression that would make me want to get out of it. I still want to succeed and whatnot, but I've literally lost all control of my daily habits like reading, nofap, gym, studying, etc. I've done absolute shit for the past couple weeks. And my frustration about that is not that I've failed, but that I don't care anymore that I've failed.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 06:00AM by pinetreeteepee http://ift.tt/2loN5XK

No comments:

Post a Comment