Sunday 26 February 2017

[Discussion] There was a post on here about starting an email trend with a friend stating the best things about our days, does anyone remember this or am I in the wrong place?

I thought I saved the post and can't seem to locate it anywhere. I thought it also had to be in this sub-reddit so I came back here to ask. It essentially was talking about sending daily text or email to a friend to keep each other motivated for the day. Simple things through out the day and, if I remember correctly, things at the end of the day to wake up with tomorrow. I know this sounds generic but it had some sort of format and ideology behind it. I've found a friend who says I'm a great life coach for her and would love to develop this more. I thought immediately of this. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or could send me a direction for what I'm looking?



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 09:03PM by pedrothegator http://ift.tt/2mjFiyG

No comments:

Post a Comment