Monday 27 February 2017

[Discussion] I'm 18 years old had 2 jobs and an apprenticeship and I've lost all motivation for another.

I left my course a year early with an AS degree in Business Administration and IT, I've worked in a KFC last year and Sports direct over Christmas and both were pretty shitty experiences and I'm not exactly looking forward to applying for another as it has the potential to be equally as awful as the past 2 or worse and that thought is daunting and puts me off the thought of working however I don't want to slouch around all day and claim money from the government living in poverty! I just need help to think of viable job choices that are appealing to me, for e.g. I like working with computers (not an amazing tech wiz or anything but I'm good with them) perhaps an easy office job but I'm just not sure where to start a search or what industry to work in... I know this is a long rambled on post but any help would be beyond appreciated! Ty in advance reddit!



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 06:05PM by GetDunkedOnNoobs http://ift.tt/2lM590L

No comments:

Post a Comment