Thursday 28 September 2017

[Story] Have you ever thought "if only I had this, then I could really make a change"?

I had a bit of an epiphany today. I've put in work to learn and study, not as much as I should have but it's there. But I still feel like my goals are almost impossible. And I caught myself thinking "well if I only knew this" or "if I only had that, then I could make my dream a reality".

But I was thinking of it all wrong.

Think about this: You know you could do it. You feel like you are missing something that would allow you to accomplish your dreams.

This means that YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

You have already told yourself you can do it. You already believe you can do it. You already know you can do it. So if you can do it, why let this one obstacle stop you?



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 11:07PM by Koriami http://ift.tt/2fv2Tao

No comments:

Post a Comment