Thursday 28 September 2017

[Discussion] Help with getting motivated after sudden loss of mother

So title.. I lost my mom suddenly like about a week ago. Before then was trying to fix my situation. Was getting myself going back to school, trying to find a better job, and was going to the gym regularly... Then that happened and I just feel sorta dead in my tracks. Overwhelmed trying to pick up the pieces. If I get too overwhelmed I just sorta shut down. Also jumped back in rpg games as a form of escapism so I don't have think about what I just experienced only to have it bite me later in the day. I guess what I'm asking is...how do I go about getting back on track again when all I just wanna do is nothing and just feel sad? Also sorry for being dramatic...



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 11:01AM by ChemicalBox http://ift.tt/2xytwWq

No comments:

Post a Comment