Monday 1 May 2017

[Story] How I Became 100% Organized

So a few years back, i had a small desk in my room. 2 meters long, a crappy computer screen and a crappy hard drive. I have no photos of the space, but I do know it was messy. very very messy. there was stacks of paper, rubbish, pens, and books scattered. looked like an average teenager room but 10 times worse. trust me. you have never seen something that bad in your life. I usually needed a few things, such as a paperclip, envelope, but i spent a good 20 minutes searching for these items. This A. wasted my time, B. was messy, of course! I never really did much about it, and it also felt like in the time it would take to fix and tidy it, I could build my own city. I had little to no motivation to do this. until I discovered GetMotivated, and Casey Neistat. ive always liked his system, and i have to say, i really needed it because I have so much stuff, it needs to be organised. It was a massive task, but after reading and talking to people here, I decided it would pay off, and in the end be amazing. Here begins my 1 and a half year adventure. It would be too much to explain, but heres a quick run down.

  1. Moved into office
  2. Got new hard drive and desk
  3. Moved out of office and into lounge
  4. got new and bigger desk
  5. got beefy hard drive update and graphics card
  6. got new screen
  7. collected jars
  8. ordered a crap ton of organization stuff off ebay
  9. waited 6 weeks
  10. got to work
  11. cleared out shelfs
  12. made boxes
  13. built shelf for shelf
  14. organization work begin
  15. Done!

From now, its just collecting, and too see all that hard work pay off, its just amazing what you can achieve with motivation.
I was reluctant, and probably so are you, seeing as though it took so long. But in the end, im happy where I am, and currently are still working and improving my current area. Its been an awesome journey, and now EVERYTHING has a specific place to be, so instant work, meaning less time finding, and more productive time. So go out, spend some time, and trust me on this, it all pays off. In all its glory, heres the current work situation!

Thanks all for reading, I hope this inspires you to get organised! -Layzzzzzz



Submitted May 01, 2017 at 01:31PM by layzzzzzz http://ift.tt/2quuX0M

No comments:

Post a Comment