Saturday 27 May 2017

[Meta] Need help finding a recent motivational post (within last week)

Hey motivated folks, I saw an amazing post within the last week (maybe ten days), but I'm not sure which sub it was on; might have been here, or LPT, or casual conversation...I can't remember, and I can't find it, but I really want to, because it was a brilliant "model for living thing" I didn't feel I was up to at the time, but now I think maybe I'm ready.

It wasn't just a simple paragraph....it was a long post, very carefully formatted, multiple paragraphs, on various themes like "How to present yourself to the world," "How being really positive will have a phenomenal impact on your social exchanges," and more stuff like that. Very concrete, very user friendly stuff.

If anyone can help me find this, I would so appreciate it! Thanks.



Submitted May 28, 2017 at 07:26AM by random_pattern http://ift.tt/2qrfMG0

No comments:

Post a Comment