Hello!
I'm graduating in May, and this week, I walked my first mile since my injury. I think that this is an awesome time to track my progression back into doing things, and to do some data analysis to help others set realistic goals or get motivated.
Due to my injury last November (I tore all three of my ankle ligaments) I have been unable to do most things. I only started doing active things a few years ago, so I'm not the most fit person. I really want to eventually do Sparta races and be really fit. I'm interested to see my progress, as someone who has no muscle, is a little overweight, and is overcoming an injury go to being a fit Spartan racer (plus accomplish some of my other dreams too hopefully!).
Anyway, what things should I track? I'm not only limiting myself to athletic things either. I really like bodyweight fitness, flexibility, general athletic things, programming, cooking, and volunteering. These are some of the things I thought of:
- walking distance
- running distance (hopefully in a month or so!)
- sleep length every night
- calorie intake
- anxiety/depression levels
- pushups
- hunger levels
- books read
- time spent doing hobbies
- time spent streaming on twitch vs subscribers
- rock climbing route levels climbed
Do you guys have anything else that might be really interesting to see the change of?
Submitted March 26, 2017 at 06:32AM by emgwill http://ift.tt/2niWFNO
No comments:
Post a Comment