Friday 31 March 2017

[Discussion] Lost motivation to my passion, don't know what to do next,time is gone ,should I quit?

I'm 16, second year of high school. 5 year ago since I played my first ever tournament between schools, my first competition, it was a dodgeball tournament. The thrills I got when I was playing, I still remember when I was in a clutch situation and I managed to win it with a super smart move. I think I felt an euphoria.

I'm competitive, I love these kind of tournaments, competitions sports. Then I realzsed this was my passion, my vibe, my thing. Since then I was addicted to training my skills in multiple sports. I think the problem was that there were no tournaments I could compete at. The school I was going was really small. That dodge ball tournament was really the only thing I was competing in. I slowly lost my passion to train because there was NOWHERE TO COMPETE AT. After playing basketball doing nothing else just training my 3-pointers in basketball court I decided to quit. I realized that I will never compete anywhere until I leave this place I live. Stopped being athletic, out of form, didn't play basketball for 3 years.

Right now is the point in writing this, I realized that my chances to play in any kind of sport team is complete fucking 0. I lost my form, I still live in a place where are no school teams or anything related to sports. And the time I finish my high school, the time I leave this useless place. The thing such as competing is going to get lost. I will be an adult. Adults don't really compete, except if they played something in high school (which of course I didn't), they could be playing in some kind of team. But if I didn't play any sport in high school. Where can I compete at? I think I should just forget sports and I have to somehow get back to real life.

Seeing how high school players are competing in big schools make me depressed. I think I'm really powerless here. I'm gonna respond to you asap. Thanks for reading, sorry for all the grammar mistakes.



Submitted April 01, 2017 at 02:18AM by Siriate http://ift.tt/2oqD66c

No comments:

Post a Comment