Friday 31 March 2017

[Discussion] Can Somebody Help Me Find This Quote?

There was a post or quote that I believe I read on here sometime about a year or year and a half ago. And I constantly reference and incorporate it into my life. But I cannot for the life of me locate the actual thing.

I believe it was said by Steve Jobs, and he was asked something along the lines of, "How were you able to accomplish what you did." He responded saying that, "Imagine a satellite camera of a city. It felt like everyone around me was running from street corner to street corner, trying to navigate their next move. For me, I felt I was always able to hover above the city and look down. This gave me the perspective that influenced my direction in life."

Does this ring a bell to anybody, and if so, do you know what the actual quote is? Fascinating guy and interesting point, I believe it shows that your motivation is only as great your perspective and approach towards your life. Thanks in advance!



Submitted April 01, 2017 at 05:35AM by halo599 http://ift.tt/2oIzSuv

No comments:

Post a Comment