Sunday 31 December 2017

[Tool] To be successful with you New Year's Resolution.

New Year's Resolution is a great way to motivate ourselves to create new habits, but it is also a great way to demotivate ourselves if we fail.

I've been very lazy all my life. I spent many days doing nothing and feeling that I was wasting my life. I tried many things, plans, routines and failed over and over.

My main problem was discipline. Even though I knew all the theory, I've never been able to make it to the 21 days mark. (time needed to create a new habit)

50 days ago I started once again doing a plan to turn my life around. So far, I haven't missed a single action nor a single day.

This is how I achieved my New Year's Resolution even before the year started.

I created a calendar with 50 days. Every 10 days I put a red mark.

The idea is pretty simple:

-You do 1 action every day. -Every 10 days, you add another action. -You do your actions.

For me, the first action was doing some exercise. After 10 days, I added the action ''get up when you wake up'' so that I wouldn't stay lazy in bed.

For me 21 days seemed like a lot, so if you break them into periods of 10 days it is easier to stay motivated because you always have your goals close.

(if you are in your 5th day you are looking forward for the 1st week in a row. Then you would add another action in the 10th day, soon comes the 21 days mark, then 25 days, then 30 days and another action...)

Another important fact is that you shouldn't put very big goals like '' 2 hours at the gym'' because it should be a daily action. Instead I recommend creating goals like: ''do some exercise everyday''.

That's all.

Hope you take actions and achieve everything you want in this 2018.

Pic Related: http://ift.tt/2CufFAq



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 11:43PM by Rodsp21 http://ift.tt/2lyd6VX

No comments:

Post a Comment