Friday 29 December 2017

[Text] I wrote a book for motivation and wanted to give it away to everyone here

All formats, in a Google Drive folder, can be found here.

So, over a year ago I set out to complete a life goal and write a book. Upon starting the journey, I could not decide if I wanted to write an autobiography, a memoir, or something that would benefit somebody else. After much deliberation, and seeing the current state of most Millennial men, I decided to write something that could be categorized as self help in the attempts of helping at least one person.

It was never my intention to write something that taught men how to pick up women, how to become millionaires, or telling them to quit their job and follow their dream. Instead, I wrote something from the heart and tried my absolute best to provide a message of betterment and happiness. While this is from my own perspective, I have always felt that it is something that could help others.

I never had a plan to monetize on it, though I did list it for sale on a few platforms. Because I never really cared about the money, I started to give it away for free. I have been sending out individual copies, but wanted to provide something that may be beneficial for at least one person's New Year's resolution. While it is written for men, I believe the message may be beneficial to everyone. Anyway, if you are looking for a new read, feel free to follow the link and read in any format you wish. I have included format types for Android, Apple, and direct PDF. Enjoy.



Submitted December 29, 2017 at 01:55PM by 7secondman http://ift.tt/2Cjvn1p

No comments:

Post a Comment