Friday 1 December 2017

[Story] Proud to Announce I'm Making a Difference

Hi everyone, I hope this is okay with the mods, and if not, I'll gladly take it down.

As someone who has suffered chronic depression and has a family history of anxiety and addiction, I decided to take it upon myself (once I figured out my career and made enough money to support myself and my family) to make a change in the world.

5 years ago I had the worst year of my life. I had my first panic attack, I dropped out of law school, lost both my grandparents and couldn't even get a job if my life depended on it. I fought, and fought, and fought. I almost gave up on everything, but the one thing that kept me going every day was my dreams of a better future for me. I never stopped dreaming. Whether I was inventing a new business idea in my head, dreaming about having a big family, or even just daydreaming while writing poetry, my dreams kept me from ending it all.

Today, I am proud to announce D.R.E.A.M. (Dreams Rule Everything Around Me) a motivational streetwear brand. A portion of my sales are going to be donated to non-profit organizations that are combating anxiety and addiction-related disorders.

All of my styles are pretty edgy and all of the shirts are very high quality (I use an expensive blank shirt for print). I'd love any support I can get (including feedback). Thank you all, and remember to keep dreaming.



Submitted December 02, 2017 at 08:38AM by theilldefinition http://ift.tt/2iB31u3

No comments:

Post a Comment