Wednesday 2 August 2017

[Discussion] are my dreams unrealistic if i want to go back to school at 23 for art?

I went into Community College out of high school half-cocked on a degree in design. I wasnt dedicated and 2 years went by and i didnt even finish an associates.

Now im 22, and Ive decided that i dont want to live a life in the service industry. I found new inspiration to go back to school, Ive motivated myself to try to get a BFA and one day be part of a creative team to bring cartoons/comics/any sort of media to life and be known. I have to work full time and Ive even decided i can work full graveyard shifts.

Is this something that can be done? I see so many people that had already found their place at the same age i am know and i feel like i wasted these last 4 years



Submitted August 03, 2017 at 01:16AM by replaytheparadox http://ift.tt/2wmvcxZ

No comments:

Post a Comment