Monday 29 May 2017

[Discussion] Want things but not enough to want to get them

Hi Reddit!

I'm 16 this year. So I'm at this stage of my life where I'm fine with what I have. That's not bad but right now, I'm spending lots of time on computer games and social media, neglecting school work (though I go for the occasional exercise). There are some things that I want to do like improving on my social anxiety, having a better attitude towards school or reaching a new personal best for my exercises but I feel like I don't want them enough to actually get off my ass to achieve them. Is there a way to increase this desire so that I actually go and improve myself instead of getting stuck in this rut?



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 02:34PM by ThatCalisthenicsDude http://ift.tt/2rwBH2L

No comments:

Post a Comment