Tl;dr is the title.
So I've been looking for ways to make serious side income, and I stumbled upon a bunch of guys who promised to handhold us through setting up on a mainstream E-commerce platform via a masterclass over a weekend. I had a vague idea of E-commerce but I figured they could fill the gaps in my understanding of the whole thing, and provide me a simple process which would make life easier.
I won't go into price but let's just say that it was a lot of money. It was a stupid decision made in the heat of the moment, helped in no small part by the promising sales pitch, and I realized what a stupid decision it was the same night after I signed on that dotted line.
In the aftermath, I realize I'm already committed to forging ahead with this E-commerce thing anyway, and I want to make this ripoff at least count for something. I will go for this course anyway, and learn all I can, and make it as big as I can.
But some part of my heart still holds me back, weighing me down heavily for some reason. I feel like I'm not meant to have... something easy. Like I'm not meant to have easy money. I wasn't raised to chase easy money (easy come, easy go, right?) And E-commerce, to my subconscious mind, is still "easy money". I know it isn't, but it still feels like it.
What can I do to break this illusion? How can I overcome this glass ceiling in my mind, convince myself that E-commerce isn't as simple as I think it is, and just leap into it? Your kind words will mean a lot to me now. Thanks in advance.
Submitted March 26, 2017 at 10:19PM by Ang1990 http://ift.tt/2mEkpib
No comments:
Post a Comment