Saturday 19 May 2018

[Text] "Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."

Credit for this goes to pilates instructor Cassey Ho (Blogilates on Youtube)

I find that sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the chances of success and therefore hesitate before throwing yourself into a new challenge. I know for me, especially for fitness, I fall into this thought trap of wondering if I should even attempt certain moves because I don't know if I'll succeed at them. But every single time I have tried something new and nailed it, it's been from every moment where I wasn't sure if I could do it.

This quote really resonated with me and I hope it'll also resonate with this community. Never stop trying at whatever it is you know in your heart you want to accomplish.



Submitted May 20, 2018 at 02:58AM by Avilliah https://ift.tt/2KCvsQA

No comments:

Post a Comment