Sunday 25 February 2018

[Text] How to get rid of Dopamine addiction, Instant Gratification and develop a study habit?

I am a 17 Year old High-school senior and I can browse the Internet aimlessly for more than 12 hours on holidays and at least 5 hours on schooldays. I do all this instead of studying. I listen to song, play games and do everything except studying and doing something productive. Just the thought of it gives me anxiety for some reason. Which is why I just keep delaying things further and further and further until the point I just break down. I know this is all my fault, I really want to get over this. Kindly share how you tackled it and overcame all this. I mean, my daily routine is just me waking up, taking a bath, going up and using my laptop throughout the day, where i just aimlessly do things. I really really want to change my routine. Please help! It's so bad that I have finals in about 10 days and I just can't get myself to study. Thank you in advance :).



Submitted February 25, 2018 at 04:38PM by shaansmwl77 http://ift.tt/2F0NrkF

No comments:

Post a Comment