Monday 2 October 2017

[Story] My life will change today for good!

Since my dad passed away last year, my life change 180°. This afternoon I realized my life was a total mess up. How will I change it? Just by focus on the good stuff and my goals. It doesn't matter what people think about me, I just care about me and my family. There is nothing wrong about dreaming and expecting something in your life. I heard once "If you can dream about it, it is possible" and now I know "everything is possible". If you want to get a new job, focus on the job you want, you want a new car? Focus on the car you want and fight for it, and if it doesn't goes well at first, try twice and again and again untill you have it. And I'm happy that I realized about it. Nothing and nobody can ever stop me... This is my life and no one can say that I can't, because I know "everything is possible"... Just don't ever forget your goals.



Submitted October 02, 2017 at 06:42AM by FernandoCortesCal http://ift.tt/2kiZlgL

No comments:

Post a Comment