Sunday 1 October 2017

[Story] I treat giving up like procrastination. I keep saying I'm going to do it but never get around to it.

I recently noticed this when evaluating my efforts and looking back on previous work that I've done. I remember saying to myself: "right, once I finish this project, if it doesn't succeed I'll give up. " The project didn't really go anywhere but I still didn't give up. I'd just say to myself I'd give up next time and then the process repeats itself.

I think there are a lot of other people like this too. They'll say they're going to give up, but then start working on something else and end up putting off giving up.

Haha, I'm not complaining though, just making a self-reflection.

Get and stay motivated everyone :)



Submitted October 02, 2017 at 12:56AM by tmrteckk http://ift.tt/2x8j2IW

No comments:

Post a Comment