Sunday 29 October 2017

[Discussion] Need some behavioural advice

I don't know if this is a proper way to ask for advice, but I am trying anyways. I never had a lot of friends and was treated like an outcast .People would just talk to me if they have nobody else to socialize with. I always assumed that it is because they find me slightly weird. Recently I made a friend and he pointed it out that the way I talk is kind of inappropriate and extreme instead of trying to be funny. I have never noticed this, and realization hit me like a wall. My question is, Should I stop trying to be funny or should I just tune it down a bit? How else should I address this problem?

Thanks in advance.

edit: Sorry if there are any grammatical errors.



Submitted October 29, 2017 at 12:56PM by animengus http://ift.tt/2yTJVoX

No comments:

Post a Comment