Sunday 29 October 2017

[Discussion] Fear of dying. Stopping me from enjoying life. Help me get out of this rut.

I [F20] lost close friend at 17 to suicide. Before she passed I was carefree, I took risks, had lots of fun.

Since she passed I’ve developed a fear of me dying (more so leaving behind the people I love) and it has stopped me from doing things I enjoy.

I think of death all the time, when in the car, on a plane, swimming in the sea, doing any activity that could even in the slightest possibility lead to my death.

I want to take steps to get over this and live my life again. I want to run, jump, swim, play without thinking of my mortality.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions of how I can get out of this rut? I hate this so much!

I know this isn’t a typical get motivated post, but I don’t even know how to motivate myself to get past this, I don’t know where to start.

Any advice at all is welcome! Thank you!



Submitted October 29, 2017 at 10:28PM by delreyazalia3 http://ift.tt/2ic0nGI

No comments:

Post a Comment