Saturday 29 July 2017

[Discussion]I want to be creative but I'm not.

I'd love to draw, make music or make videos but I lack any form of creativity, I can draw from an example image quite well but as soon as I want to draw something from my imagination it comes out terrible.

I love music, I'd like to make music but when I start up a DAW like FL Studio and I make something, it's just a blatant ripoff of a song that already exists I subconsciously copied.

I also love to edit, but the only thing I can edit is game captured footage, which is completely oversaturated and my pc is too bad to even attempt capturing any footage.

Any tips will help, I'm about to start a Engineering: Product Design degree but I am afraid I won't be creative enough and I just want a fun and creative hobby.

EDIT: I have been trying to find something I'm good at since I was 10, I've tried a lot of things.



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 03:15AM by Sevenelele http://ift.tt/2hc3x0d

No comments:

Post a Comment