Saturday 24 June 2017

[Discussion] Need serious help on getting motivated to be better overall. Attempted multiple times and failed. More in the thingy.

22 Years old been fast most my life except mid high school.

currently weighing 200lbs gained 30 lbs since december. I have a gym membership (not currently going). I seriously can't find the motivation to go.

I do live in a stressful environment which i can't really help due to not being able to move out due to financial reasons. I've been trying and trying to help myself out going on walks, no internet, trying diets but nothing really grabs.

If possible i would really love to lose 20 lbs in two months.

Help me?

sorry if this is the wrong place.



Submitted June 24, 2017 at 02:07PM by ZYuruki http://ift.tt/2t5HahP

No comments:

Post a Comment