Sunday 4 June 2017

[Discussion] After a really hard battle I have finally achieved my goals. But instead of feeling happy and proud I'm feeling really confused.

I had 3 main goals that i set up for myself. Graduate high school with good grades, pass my drivers test and gym so that I look good for the summer.

This was probably the toughest time in my life (yet) but I did it and I managed to achieve my goals. School and drivers license took like all my energy while it was ongoing.

Now that i'm done i'm feeling quite purposeless. I've got nothing to do and i feel like i'm lazy if i just chill. My mom says that i deserve a break and that i should relax but honestly i can't.

What can i do about this feeling? Should i just try to relax and let go or should i start chasing new goals? Thing is i don't have any atm... I'm feeling so confused, like i'm having a midlife crisis but i'm not even 19.



Submitted June 04, 2017 at 03:59PM by The_only_Juan_alive http://ift.tt/2rSCsUd

No comments:

Post a Comment