Sunday 28 May 2017

[Discussion] I want to quit video games and focus on developing new hobbies.

Basically the title post, I'm a 26 years old working at a decent job. But lately I feel like I'm not being productive enough with my life.

I realized I had no real hobbies or interests, only playing video games and browsing the web after work.

Lately, I'm feeling burned out on video games (something I've felt since last year), and I want to develop new more productive hobbies.

The issue is, I have no idea what I'm interested in. I'm a fairly boring person and basically all I do during my free time is write stories (I don't think I'm good at that either) and research.

I write short stories and I'm trying to develop myself more. How did you find your hobbies? Is it wrong to quit video games in general?



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 06:47AM by Voltage29 http://ift.tt/2rMWorb

No comments:

Post a Comment