Saturday 27 May 2017

[Discussion] Advice to get motivated again.

So here is my predicament: I gained weight from an injury. At the end of last year, I changed eating patterns and lost 10 lbs. At the beginning of this year (I recovered enough and got approved by doctor) I started lifting, and lost another 11 lbs. I was going strong, 5-6 days in the gym.

April, I got the go ahead to start running. At this time my wife (who was right there with me) stopped eating healthy, and her motivation started to die. This compiled with the increase in the busy life and school work. My motivation was hit hard, but I was still pushing through, sort of. I did not lose weight, nor gain. I also did not have a noticeable change in size (so not bad).

The end of April and now May, I have still been fighting to get my motivation back up, but feel like I am losing this battle. I realized I did not go to the gym but maybe 4 times in 5 weeks.

I am at a point physically that I am content, but I have not made my weight or waist goal. Also, I have not gotten my run time (military) to where I personally want it.

This week, I have gone to the gym twice, but just don't feel the motivation that I had.

TD'LR: I have lost motivation, and I want to get it back.



Submitted May 27, 2017 at 05:17PM by MoonKriket http://ift.tt/2qtKpKb

No comments:

Post a Comment