Sunday 30 July 2017

[Discussion] For those that frequently travel, how do you find motivation to exercise?

Back Story:

Broke my back 5 years ago while I was in the military (back story, get it?). Gained a lot of weight over the course of my recovery, but started getting healthier in 2015. Didn't lose everything I wanted to, but generally healthy.

Fast forward, landed a job as a consultant, traveling 90-100% last June (2016). Since then, I've not only had problems with finding a healthy diet (restaurant options change weekly), but also finding any motivation to exercise. As soon as I get a routine down, something in my schedule messes it up and it's always difficult to get back on track.

Since starting this job, I've gained back most of the weight I had pre-back surgery. Any advice or discussion would be helpful.



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 05:56PM by Johannes_Cabal_NA http://ift.tt/2wb3BQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment